IMPORTANT! There are THREE main areas in your artwork for you to recoqnize. The followings are the areas.
- 2mm safe distance needs to be allocated within the artwork.
- This is to allow ±1mm cutting tolerance.
- Please make sure all important elements (TEXT, LOGO, IMAGES etc) are inside this safe zone (2mm boundary distance) from DIE LINE.
- Actual cutting line.
- This is the actual size of your sticker.
- Sticker artwork background must extend 2mm extra from DIE LINE (actual size).
- Extension must cover all sides (width & height)
These are the scenarios that will happen when no 2mm SAFE ZONE distance and 2mm BLEED allocated in your artwork for ±1mm actual cutting tolerance.
Step 1 - Prepare 3 PDF pages.
- 'Full Artwork' must include BLEED
All printable artwork must be in PDF format. You can use Adobe Illustrator / CorelDraw to produce Printable PDF files.
DOWNLOAD sample PDF file.
CLICK HERE to view the SETTINGS to create PDF using Adobe Illustrator & CorelDraw.